Sunday, January 16, 2011

And now for something completely different

I blogged faithfully for years.  I'm glad I did, and I'm grateful to have that record of my life.  Unfortunately, though, I got bogged in the blogmire.  As therapeutic as it was to write about all aspects of my life, I started to feel icky about it - like I was sharing information that was too personal (especially about my children), and often, frankly, too darn depressing.  I've spent many months mulling over how, and if, I could return to blogging.  I couldn't bring myself to resurrect the old one, so I finally decided upon starting from scratch and developing a different focus.

Since I quit writing last May, much has changed, and much has stayed the same.  The coming posts will probably sort out what's what, but if you have questions about the missing months, just send me an email.  I'm happy to talk about all of it, just not in a public blog.

And now on to some of my favorite subjects:  my emerging dream kitchen, cooking, my family, and major grocery frugality.  Byenvini nan kwizin mwen!  Manje!

No comments:

Post a Comment